What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Thursday 8 October 2015

..

Shit.


As you know, I am going home in October.


But that means;

NO INTERNET FOR THREE BLOODY WEEKS.

and to celebrate with that:

Erin Productions Bring to You:

A totally Orignal Q&A ♥

Yay.

Question
Answer

Where are you going in... like less than 20 days?
South Africa. ^-^

I'm not too sure whether I've told many people this, but I'm half South African. yay. but it's BlOoDy freezing in the water here in Ye Old London.

How can I make you cry?
By a lot of things, I guess. Like, if someone insults my body and carries on doing it over along period of time, and if someone plays "G" on a piano and I guess anyone insulting my favourite band memebers.

But if someone says Gerard was faking depression and stuff, would you or would you not punch them in the face and cry?

I THOUGHT SO.

Do you like people?
No.

Do you like Starbucks? If so, which drink?
..I'm a it hesitant writing this, but whatever. 
I love the caramel frappe without coffee. bc im hip.

Do you like Claude Faustus?
Get out my FUCKING sight. 
You know what he did to my baby Alois. 
I would rather watch Sebastian die 100000000000 times than like Claude. 
And I rather likes Sebastian bc he could control Grell, I guess.

Have you explored the ocean?
um.
~TO WHICH FIVE MINUTES LATER THEY ADDED;~
Or space? bc space is 'bydays'.
um. no.

Do you ship Sebastian x Ciel?
..I suppose so, but I ship Calios more. 
..just look up how CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE Calios is, wtf.

What did YOU do today? :3
Is that a question? Let me check.
...*Five minutes later*.. 
Oh, ok. Well, I almost drowned four or five times in a boat with a person that hates me so much, they'd kill me instead of loosing out on cake. yeah, fun fun fun.

What's your favourite YouTuber?
Um, I love danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. 
Like, srsly, you don't like them? Ok. 
YOU INSULT MY LITTLE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES??
Prepare to have injury everywhere. :)

"L-O-L!!" I heard you fake your depression!! haha, you're disgusting.
um, thanks?...
I've never faked a mental illness, i have it. ok? go to your corner.

SOME PEOPLE WATCH, SOME PEOPLE PRAY [Finish to see if ur a Killjoy].
..BUT EVEN LIGHTS CAN FADE AWAY!!
ok, forgive me while I cry.

You've been inactive on Nyan131!! Where have you been? Have you quit?
Good question. Nyan is FAR too laggy. I'm on my backup, Aneske.

Did the potato fly around your room yet? Bc if not, it's late.
YOU ARE AMAZING, OH MY LORD.
And no. 
But it was replaced with my body.
bc I am a potato.

y u senpai???!?!!?!
Aw. But you know Senpai in Japanese is Professer?... okay...

+++


Okay, that's all the questions I got.

Hae fun without me. xoxoxoxo

;-;

Update me when I'm back, pls.




No comments:

Post a Comment