What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Tuesday 7 April 2015

I. Hate. My. Step. Dad. And. My. Mom. And. My. Fucked. Up. Brother. From.Hell;

^ Title says it all.

My Brother From Hell has now sparked a convisation,

"I have a peeeeeerfeeeeeeect life! Unlike Erin! Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

Me in moi head: "Go. Suck. Donkey. Ass. And. Go. To. Hell."

So yeah.


I'm currently TOO upset from dang MCR because I'll feel worse for Gerard and the rest of the fabulous Killjoys and I'll cry even harden than I am now.

Seriously, it's like Tetris. I'm trying to not get my laptop soggy.

Anyway.

I'm in my bedroom, on my bunk while my half brother to steals my Mom, making her More harsh than she already is by feedng her lies about me and making her loath me even more.

Remind me to slap him.

I'm sitting crosslegged on my bunk, balancing my laptop over my knees and trying to stop myself from crying, but everytime I hear even my sister or my brother to defend me, I burst out cry again.

Sometimes I'm grateful for my siblings.
I know I'm trying this


Oh great; now he's saying, "She's such a fucking wuss, she goes upstairs to cry like a baby!"

And my beautiful sister is defending me,but, fgs, if she even fucking mentions my dad and his "breakup", all Hell will break loose.

Annnnnnnnd Brett = My Step Brother From Hell is saying MCR sucks.

Waffle, I'll set you on him (y) ;-; (;

A lot of people hate him; generally because he's an ass and I've told my remaining 'friends''.

Sorry for typos and shit.

And for swearing; I'm just so tired, upset, angry... scared.



Good note; I've got my new cover for my wattpad story and renamed my character; Erika Kings, not Erika Arnolds.


Here's the cover:


Yay for 60 reads and my recurring writing.

Wait- my blog isn't my diary? Oh.. I shoud stop putting depressing shit in it, as people aren't going to read deppressing shit like this. DAMNIT.


Brett has even stolen my three fucking favourite bands/singers.


  1.  FOB
  2. Ed Sheeran
  3. Nightcore (Even though that's not a singer/band/ect)
Okay. I'll carry on writing Salix o-o

-Erinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 comment:

  1. Ed Sheeran is mine. End of story xD

    give me a family tree ur half/step or brothers are confusing me

    Dear Devon,
    I stole your chocolate
    Love, Asparagus.

    ReplyDelete