What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Saturday 29 August 2015

;3

I am writing this to let you know that I am still alive.





And to destroy you Black Butler virginity.

Mkay, that sounded better earlier.

This is about

THE CORSET SCENE

Say goodbye to your innocence.








And just bc I can, I will just now post BB things on here.

;]

But how IS THE CORSET SCENE NOT YAOI.



Isn't Pluto just the cutest little man-dog you've ever scene?
*u*


Even the all powerful Sebastian Michealis gets nosebleeds.


Probably bc of Grell or Ciel tbh.




I will never ship Ciel x Alois bc I wouldn't hurt my bby Ciel that much.

Sometimes I even feel slightly sorry for Claude.
HA JOKES.


IS THIS A FUCKING BAG?

I NEED IT OMFG.

>,>


FYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU



 

Demon Ciel is.. <3

And I have a slight crush on Mey-Rin and Ciela..

BUT SHUT UP.


Ayyyyyy


Shit. When you though Grell could look even more badass.
Is that the right word?
























"My coat was wool"

Smart and cute. rEaSoNs 2 LuV sEbBiS-cHaN.



So he's admitting he's female?

WHO NEEDS GENDER WHEN YOU CAN BE GRELL SUTSLIFFE?

Do we need any more proof that Grell is a girl? Didn't think so.



No, Grell is screwed.


I can't be the only one is cringing bc Grell's name is spelt wrong.

YOU HAD ONE DANMED JOB.



This is it.

But TWO more. (And who is letting Sebbis-Chan have these weapons? He has his silverware, GOD)



AND THE LAST ONEEEEEEE (This would go on forever if I didnt stop.)



Yes, it really does.

When he can't AbSolOuTeLy DOMINATE you with his chainsaw.

He'll chop you to bits with his downgraided scissors ^3^

I WON'T do another one of these if you don't want me to

;-;

QOTD:

Why do Sims not get periods?

AOTD:
Image result for i have no clue memes


Yass.

Gudbaiii mi Neon Lights. I wuv chu. <3333


-NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

No comments:

Post a Comment