What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Sunday 2 August 2015

Deleted User - EthanSorrow & =Suki=

Ahaha.

Very funny indeed.

You scared the living Gerard Way out of some of us. ;-;

If you didn't know, you've obviously been living under a rock for the last month or so.

Bc what happened was that =Suki=  and EthanSorrow created a user named Deleted User.



Ahahahahahaha.


And pretended to hack people e-e

I mean, the begining off the MSPocylope was that certain players created forums named:

Hxxcked by Deleted User.

And simply putting the devil emoji thing, (d)

There was a girl player who freaked out so badly, I'm suprised she didn't get a panic attack :|

+++

Rn I'm suppose to be sleeping and my nan decided to go to the IoW again, and she said she'd take me running round Carisbrooke Castle.

THREE FOOKING TIMES.

So, yay, I've got to run three fookin miles.





Yay me ;-;

P.S: I can fit into size 6 shorts ;D Be jelous, b00.

-NNNNNNNN

PPS: I'm written several posts today.

PPPS: I'll write about my walk/RUN when I get back.

PPPPS: If I get back ;-;

-NNNNNNNNN <33

No comments:

Post a Comment