What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Sunday 2 August 2015

"Ofc" "Same"



Okay..

So, I've been roleplaying quite a lot with April and Piper (And a it with Jakee and Louise)

And I realised something



I am now say 'ocf' (Of couse) and "Same".

I do this in real life too.

I can be next to a chair or a table at schol, look at it and say 'SAME'.


And of MSP and Roleplaying, I keep saying ofc.

So, just warning you if you ever read a future blog post and I say ofc.



+++

TOTALLY ORIGINAL GAMEEEEEE:

Well, wtf did I write Game?

TOTALLY ORIGINAL *Plays cheesey bandgo music*
(If you get that referance, I will love yu forever ;])

TOTALLY ORIGINAL.. SEGMANT!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!1!!!!111111IIIIII!GGGGSTTREGE

o-o

Okay, so I was in le car going to my mom's and this is how it was.

My step mom was playing Blank Spae, and one of the lyrics are:

Love's a GAME; want TO PLAY?

And being the twisted, disturbed mind of mine thought of Jigsaw's mask and Saw c:


+++


Have fun having nightmares about Taylor Swift c;

-NNNNNNN

No comments:

Post a Comment