What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Sunday 2 August 2015

Sophie Spuddy, yellowrules12321 & Kimmy Jay

Okay, rite.

So these stupid people are causing WW3 on MSP lately.

And I'm not sure how much more I can take ;-; (danisnotonfire referance)

KIMMY JAY:
It started off with Kimmy Jay writing the first forum about depression suffers being attention seekers and cutters selfish.

This batch then wrote about Muslim's fasting. calling their religon stupid.


And then she wrote a forum wondering why she had so much hate. HA, IT'S CALLED KARMA.


SOPHIE SPUDDY AND YELLOWRULES:

Then, Sophie & Yellow had their birthday(s). Oh my God, it was like baby Jesus was born again. .-.

There were forums and forums about these two, and then Yellow kind of faded away, leaving Sophie fighting for herself.

Sophie continued writing many rude and disrespectful forums, and then started bullying a girl named Ciela. Then, after Cielam made a forum saying how horrible Sophie is, so we could know, Sophie made once again another forum.

It ended with 'You and your mother were a mistake' and 'Your mom and you should of never existed.'

AND THERE COMES THE SHITSTORM WHICH IS PLAYERS.

One forum multiplied into two and then so on, backing up Ciela and Sophie.

This has been going on for a couple of days now and I mean, I swear to God, if I see another foru by Sophie Spuddy I will jump out my bedroom window.


Which is on the bottom floor, so it won't hurt a lot. ;-;

CRI4JUSTIN'Cf'.
-N



No comments:

Post a Comment