What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Thursday 19 November 2015

well, um, hi.

my names erin, you may of forgot about me, but im actually alive.

but guys

this is what happened today in hell-- i mean school.

Teacher: "so why do you think that all muslims are from Isis, im not disagreeing though."

Other kids: *throwing paper airoplanes and scruntched up love-letters at eachother and yelling things like "hey that was meant for emily!"*.

Teacher: *continues with racist remarks and doesn't try settling the class which gets us more rilled up bc come on were teenagers*.

aND THEN, IF SHE THINKING ALL MUSLIMS WERE PART OF ISIS WASN'T BAD ENOUGH, I SHIT YOU NOT, SHE SAID:

"if you dont shut up, you're all going to get bombed" aND LEFT.

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THAT PLEASE. SHE'S THE HEAD ON RE, I DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE POOR YEAR 7'S TEACHER.

jfc. shes like 10000x my age, and i know better.



....
....


....



....

well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zodznuhiI6s

watch the whole 50 minutes. <3 

you'll love it. 

So but like how--what--*cries bc confused*>




No comments:

Post a Comment