What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Saturday 21 February 2015

"Unhappy Post"

As, you know, by my last two posts, their not all happy, right?

Well, this is my 3rd unhappy post.


On MSP, I feel as if my old friends are being dragged out of my pixel life, and I'm scared it will happen to my current friends. One of the convo's I've had with one of them;

Them: Hiya
Me: Hey c:
Them: *Ignores me*

I'm not sure about MSP, now. I knew it was bad, but not a back-stabbing, heart-breaking website, where harmless people get hacked and get blamed for faking.

I know, I've only been on Nyan131 from July/June (IDK :P), but I have had previous accounts which have probably been hacked, so, yes, I played the "Old MSP" And I now know why people want it back. Not for the items. But for the friends, which is sad as the website is:

Moviestarplanet - Fame, Fortune and FRIENDS

And we, as players, aren't living upto FRIENDS, which is a shame.

As some of "us" know, we can never get Old MSP back, as it WAS owned by Cartoon Network, but then , the people we know as the MSP Moderators, took over and "ruined" it. 

If Cartoon Network ever got it back, we know it will never be the same, as the current moderators have ruined their work, spat on it, stamped on it, in fact.

I'm going to name one (Then block it out) ; which you know I NEVER do. (Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, you get the idea, Kapeesh?)

jazziejas!

Oh, jazziejas!, you we're my best friend, idol, soul mate, without the kissing. I loved you - in a friend way- and respected you, helped you level up, and guess what I got?  Ignored, tossed aside. 

You said that you were busy with life, fair enough. But when you log on, you ignore me. Ignore my "Hi" 's and "Hey" 's. What hurts the most is, you have replaced me, and I really hope you have a good reason for ignoring me, and I'd love to hear it someday! For a crime I didn't do, you arrested me. Not with handcuffs, or prison cells, but the bitter feeling of betrayal will always haunt me. Yes, you were someone behind a screen, but I fell in love with YOU, not your character.

Sundayscookie, you made me stupid enough to cry. Cry. Yes, I said it, cry. Not cry with pixellated tears you get with the animation, but real, genuine tears of needing you to forgive me for something I didn't even do. You got your horrible, stuck-up friends to pick me off, make me feel alone, cornered and, I continue to hate you every single day, as you made a YouTube video about me, how stuck-up I was. I also tell myself, Erin, she wasn't worth your time. She acted 8, if you wanted to play with an eight year old, I would of played with my sister. The messages you sent me will haunt me as long as I play, but your spiteful two-faced face. I even got my sister to patch things up.

Now, you also made me discover one of the most amazing people, and one of my bestfriends now. dodger22charm, and I thank you for that, "A friend lost makes room for a better, more caring person"-Quoted Me, and that was true. I've wondered what your doing with your little friends, but my ego is too high, now, to worry.

Backstory done!

I think this is enough, for now. Sorry it was so depressing (I think).

ILYA
-Nyan x

3 comments:

  1. I actually logged onto MSP to see if I was that friend that ignored you (I ignore alot of people since I always keep MSP on then watch a 10min youtube video xDD)
    Sorry If I ever have D:
    And I thought I made you discover dodger when we were having that comp a while back (cos I msged her to post something on her status bout chu ;)) well nvm about that xD
    this is a very long coment
    Now I'll be gone... murdering them two people you blocked out :D

    ReplyDelete