What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Saturday 21 February 2015

No. Just.. No.

I found two forums on MSP, which I am about to rant about, so get that popcorn ready! ;-;

1:
(You can click on it to see the writing)

We were all beginners once, we all asked for wishy's, autos, ect. What is wrong with some people? Just because they're starting the game, doesn't mean their 'bitches', which is what your making out. Yeah, sure, it is slightly annoying when someone asks if they can have a greet/wishy/auto. But people making those forums are just generalising newer players.

2: 
Just.. no. Some people do actually have a Mom that doesn't care about them, say that their children where a mistake. Peoples Mom's like mine. I don't go on endlessly freeing my pain over writing half-a-dozen forums every-five-minutes, do I? No, I deal with it in the real world, not get people to say "FAAAAKE!!1!!!" Because, would I fake something like this? I would have to be a very low-lifed piece of AHHHH to do that. So, stop making sensitive forums for:
"MY MOM SHOUTED AT ME CUZ I HUGGED A PLANT! (FEB AND YELLOW)".


Also, I see that cutting forums are down, which is good, because all they were doing was enraging players.

Sorry if I offended someone, I was just writing my opinion and, what the hell MSP has come to.

-Nyan x c: 

No comments:

Post a Comment