What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Saturday 28 February 2015

I JUST GOT BACK FROM A SLEEPOVER IN HELL, AND TO GET EVEN WORSE:
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONNONONONO 

Teenage, you are my Waffle Twin, I don't know WHERE I'd be without your care, or help. 

I will stop time on Monday. I am God. Zeus. ;-;

I will hunt you down, throw a rock at your bedroom window to smash it, grab a ladder, and pelt you with Post-It notes until you say your only leaving for a week.

This day has been terrible. My sister spilled Orange Juice on my laptop, my best friend fainted and now my Twin is leaving. 

Best. Day. Ever.

;3;
And one of the Bantah Squad isn't talking to me o3o *COUGH COUGH**COUGH COUGH*

I understand how people feel now. My best friends are leaving MSP. One by one, I'm alone. Again.
*Grabs dodger22charm* Stay with meeeeee, 'cause your all I neeeeeeed ;-;

This is turning out to be a VERY depressing blog xD And I apologise for that.

-Nyan x

5 comments:

  1. Okay.
    1. Tell me about that sleepover, I'm curious about bad sleepovers :)
    2. I thought you were Jesus.
    3. Lol about your sister spilling orange juice.
    4. Banta Squad* ;) ;) ;) Is that the bench btw? I ended up talking to him last night xD
    5. Dang gurl your blog is hella depressing. Cx
    6. This probably isn't the right time to post this. Eh. #Rebel

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. I'll message you
    2. I AM JESUS, HEN.
    3. It. Was. "Noot". Funneh o3o
    4.It is now the Bantah Squad B) And yus, it is the majestic, Mr Bench.
    5. I warned you, guuurl.
    6. Damn, how much have I missed? XD I was gone for two days, and now you're #Rebel? Vick's probably "#SmexxiiWhale" and Jade (Jake) Is probably #Bench cx
    Probably what I emailed you, but cba to check .-.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2. I'll message you
    2. I AM JESUS, HEN.
    3. It. Was. "Noot". Funneh o3o
    4.It is now the Bantah Squad B) And yus, it is the majestic, Mr Bench.
    5. I warned you, guuurl.
    6. Damn, how much have I missed? XD I was gone for two days, and now you're #Rebel? Vick's probably "#SmexxiiWhale" and Jade (Jake) Is probably #Bench cx
    Probably what I emailed you, but cba to check .-.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea i am da smexxi whale xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not leaving MSP for a while, so DONT WORRY MEOW CAT
    -Candi ;)

    ReplyDelete