What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Wednesday 25 February 2015

YES! A forum that's not racist towards Muslims.

But...
No.. NO.

Nelson Mandela was a great man, he survived two DECADES (If your not smart enough, it's 20 years) of torture. 
Twenty Years.
And your using him as a petty little comeback for some people saying that they've had a bad experience with a Muslim.

How sick?

I get really worked up with this when Africa is involved with something.

I will start reporting people for saying things like this, as people CAN get arrested for being racist. So, Trolls, next-time you think of offending one of us, please check your not going to get yourself arrested, hunny. I'm sick of it, it's petty, annoying and it is under bullying. 
Bullying can leave to someone killing themselves. So, don't be a cow next time you make a forum 

"When you help others, you offend the rest"

Trolls don't help anyone, you just offend us.
I know, they don't read this, but idfgas.

-Nyan x

^ My response.

No comments:

Post a Comment