What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Tuesday 4 August 2015

RPPPPPPP FRIIIIIIIIIIENDSSSSSSZZZSS!!!11!!!

Okay, so I've been doing more roleplaying with
Piper,
Louise,
April &
Jake

And I thought I needed to write a blog post about these amazing people <3

So there's a website called chatstep, and if you don't know what I'm talking about; have you been living under a rock for like a year?

Chatstep is basically a website where is there are a load of CHATrooms and you can say whatever you want, (That's a good thing for Piper and I. xD) and post several pictures.

Mkay.

So we RP a lot, and I thought I'd tell you our characters:

ME:

  • Erin
  • Damion
  • Skye
  • Logan
  • Lilac
  • Daisy

PIPER:

  • Callum
  • Lucas
  • Crystal
  • Freya
  • Demi
  • (Any other ones?)
LOUISE:

  • Emma
  • Joe
  • Cameron
  • Porsche
  • Nikki
  • Brie
APRIL:

  • Aspen
  • April
  • James
  • Emily
JAKE:

Simply: 

  • Max 
  • Levi
(These guys don't know about Daisy.)

*COUGH* She's part of Skye's backstory and is kind of dead.

I save her for dead arrising RP's and stuff like that o-o


I've probably set fire to my keyboard and got several typos, which I don't want too fix this early in the morning, as I've literally just woken up.

HAPPY DAYYYZZ
.












.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-N ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment