What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Sunday 2 August 2015

Ohhmahhhhgawwwwd. ;_;

Okay, guys. Many people have probably abandoned this blog, and it is now a 'Flaming corpse that you would not want to touch with a 10ft pole'- Dan Howell.

But in all seriousness, I feel really bad. >3<


[Insert a very soppy, arrogent paragraph here, to which you can edit on Paint.].

Okay, so I was thinking.

(Or using Tumblr, whichever comes first.)

Of what to do on this dead body of a blog.

SOOOO I THOUGHT I'D DO AN 'EMBARRESSING QUESTION AND ANSWER'!


So original, I know.

And I thought of some of the questions, and got some off my book of knowledge.

Tumblr.


Questions

Answers



Have you ever peed in a pool?

Hasn't everyone? o.o My time was when I was at a friend's house and her birthday is in July, so she had a swimming party, ofc. And I was sitting in her pool, and I needed to go to the toilet.

AND WHAT DOES THE ERIN DO? Waits too long and pees herself >.<


Have you ever cried over something really pathetic?

My dad toook away my Zelda for a week.

Jesus, I know pain. 


Have you ever loved a plush toy more than yourself?

Yep.

It was a cheetah named Navi.

Sucha Nerd.

What hae you done to embarress yourself infront of your crush?

I smiled at him, and he smiled back. Everything seemed perfect. Until I fell face-first into a plant pot and covered my mouth in conpost. 

Have you had a crush on a celebrity?

*Covers up my fadora*
*Rips down my Patrick Stump shrine*
*Throws out all Fall Out Boy CD's* 
Nope, sorry.

;-;

What is your guily pleasure?

*Cough* Twilight.

*Cough* Tobias Eation *Cough*

Have you ever gotten angry over something minor?

You know when you open a new bottle of milk and it has that silver foil (shut up) on the top?

My brothers leaves that on the side, not in the bin.

And, coincidently, he always opens the milk.

#SixAndThug.

Are you happy to talk about 2013?

NO.
*Sobs in corner*


AND THAT IS ENOUGH.  I feel like I've embarressed myself ;-;

What's that noise? Oh yeah it's the sound of my dignity... in flames

-NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNyNaN1N3N1NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN<3




No comments:

Post a Comment