What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Sunday 19 April 2015

April Seasons just got ownnnnned

Her forum; "IM NOT MEAN".

Oh my God xD Some of them comments. Yes, I was quite harsh, but idc any more. I did watch danisnotonfire's video about the Internet slowly killing us all, and that people get bullied easier on the internet. But omg. I've had enough of not trying to upset people, because people are too sensitive. I will continue to hold my tongue if I need to, but if not, I'll speak my mind; and April was at the deceiving end of it, unfortunately. But it's what she deserves for scamming, bullying and trying to troll, and failing each time. I don't know why she does it, because she has a good account. She hates on herself and she makes fake hate accounts on herself. It's really pathetic.

Here is what I put and a comment which, -thankfully- was defending meeeeee cx

^ And that other random gurrl who was mad at her like the rest of us.

^ Defending

And mine again:
And my picture is STILL Pixi Star, Damn...

But yeah. This is 100% NONE edited, because the forum title is "IM NOT MEAN", like I said. But being as pathetic as she is; she deleted her first comment; making Brush my hair mommy look like she made it.

April, if you are reading, which I highly doubt it, as there is more of a chance that Sarah won't carry on being badass than April Seasons reading my blog; but any way.

Here is a message for her:
Stop. Grow up.And see what you're doing to everyone. You wonder why you get hate? Read crystallwbs's comment. .-. Nobody likes you like this; we know you're nice, as you used to show it; but you've just turnt like KttyGalorex, or Granny Gum.

Yes, I still remember them cx

-Nyan131.

1 comment: