What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Wednesday 1 April 2015

WHAT. THE. FRICK?

Okay, I logged onto Fresh Hotel to carry on with my room, and someone just walked in.They said "hi", so I did the same, (By the way, my Fresh is ZeOrangeTiger), this is what happened next:
THAT ISN'T EVEN FRIKIN EDITED. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK. A TOTALY STRANGER WALTZES INTO MY BEACH, AND GRABS MY ASS. WHAT THE HELL? Shhhh, don't tell Candi, but I'm going to try this on her o.o Wtf. I sound like a pedophile. I'll stop before I sound more fucking creepy. I alround sound creepy. Shit. I'll go, Gerard already said, "You're unbelievable, ah, you're unbelievable, ah, you ruin everything, you'd better go." DAMNIT. EVEN FUCKING GERARD WAY HATES ME o.o -Nyannnnnnnnn

1 comment:

  1. Hunny, they didn't slap your butt. They slapped your donkey. Dis ain't no Sam Pepper SON! Cx

    Coulda been me.

    Apart from I've never heard of whatever that is. 'Fresh Hotel' Fresh Hotel underwater... nope that's Fish Hooks. I sound delusional

    Dear Devon,
    I banged your teddy bear.
    Love, your father.

    ReplyDelete