What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Monday 30 March 2015

I'm a "UNICORN" "H8TER" ;*

Oh my God. Oh my actual God. This nine year old got provoked on her little "UNICORN" fantasy because I said: "A nine year old trying to be funny (i)" #BraveErin. These are the next pictures of her hating on me (With pathetic comebacks):
All because I said "A nine year old trying to be funny" cx God, some people .-. Okay, I think this is enough, and Style Smile, TYSM! You had my back against the angry nine year old! Tysm ;-;
De shamazing Style Smile!

2 comments:

  1. XD REBEL Erin in the house watch out she is a bad ass. PMSL

    ReplyDelete
  2. what.. IM THE ONLY PERSON ALLOWED TO COMMENT HERE. -cough- Okay.:')

    whaz i gonna saei?

    oh yeah
    YOU'RE *, UR A * OLDER. -breathe-thats for the ppl that doesnt know ur age.


    Dear Devon,
    HUGZ
    KILLZ
    Love, Your killer.

    ReplyDelete