What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Friday 20 March 2015

Yey to Bloody Legs, London and Two Fighting Dogs!

Me leg be blooding. Again. It's like a freaking MOUNTAIN of blood gushing down my leg. Please don't go on the printer. I had a close call with the raisin, let alone blood. London, again. 12:30-4-30 are the times I MIGHT be getting off London with me daddeh. Oh well, it's a day without Devon AND Danny #DaughterDadBonding. Danny is calling Devon six year old insults like "WELL, I DON'T GO ON COMPUTERS" or "YOU SUCK", and Devon is swearing at him. No, I'd better go and stop them before the scratch eachothers eyes out. Okay. o.o So, that's my absence excuse for the morning. I've got to get up at 3-30am ;-; RIP SLEEP. RIP Life if I post this picture, wuv u sis ♥
Wuv u sisteh

1 comment:

  1. Dear Devon,
    I killed you earlier
    I think you cried
    You also swore
    And ate chocolate
    You swore again
    And your name is Devon
    And you know what?
    JAKEDIES

    ReplyDelete