What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Sunday 26 April 2015

Omg.

I haven't done a post in forevvvver.

Oh, and thismorning I actually went on the x-box and played with dodger.

Oh, you don't care.

But atm I've got like 3 crushes. ;-;

Like wtaf.

I feel sorry for Owen.

1) His name backwards is almost "Nemo"

2) He has to sit next to me in English and Maths.

#PoorOwen. xD

o-o

I've not been blogging for a while, now. I've clicked on mi blog and gone like "Hmm, I should make a post today. Nah, I'll do it later."

And omg.

Candi, Sarah, Candirocked. You've deleted your blog? Omg. You've killed me ;_;

YOURS WAS MY INSPIRATION. OMG. YOU'VE KILLED US ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!


;D

Just done my homework.



Once again, you probably don't care.

;D If you can read this, I'll give you a cookie ^o^ And also in the comments you have to put ".3." if you can read this cxxx

Omg.

I feel sorry for you.


This is about five minutes you've wasted of your life, which you can never get back, because you've been reasing my little, pathetic blog! ^-^


Awww, wuv woo too.


-N


1 comment: