What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Saturday 2 May 2015

Wup Wup, wup wup. Wup Wup, wup, wup.

Omg. I was looking at "WHAT MAKES A HIPSTER, A HIPSTER"

*Turns out I am actually a Hipster. I'm sorry, Mom.

And I saw THIS.

OMG.



That's why the title.









It's Thrift Shop...
... I failed you...



But omg. My sister was doing 'mission impossible' while she was having a bae.

I only know that bc she's gross.



And she told me.

And I was laughing so hard I swear I broke my lungs.


And I also swear you can't break your lungs...

LEARNING WITH ERINNNN



I'm such a creep.



I had waffles for breakfast.

I've made friends.

I have Mineplex.

My Rank is Hero..

My MC Nickname is "Le Bae Queen"

I'm not sure if that's a good title...

Anyway.


Sarah, I will legit spam your MSP, your blog and your forums if you don't give me tips on how to make a Nightcore video.


*Tips bowler hat* And that, m'ladies is what you call an ending.


This blog is turning into trash :D


"Okay byyyyyyye" - Anna

-N  ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment