What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Sunday 24 May 2015

^O^

I'M BACK ON MY BLOG.


k i never really left, but....

I'm making more posts, is what I'm going to say.


And since my last post - Le Sister Tagg - I've sort of maybe, slightly got a real Tobias.



I'M NOT FANGIRLING. I'M CONPAIRING. JESUS.


Oh, and I changed my blog banner.


I'd also like to hold a competition; if anyone can do edits (Candi, Lil, ect) could you sent them to me on MSP photos with 'Nyan competition' or something on.

I just thought to make it more active and more of our blog, I'd also change the blog theme each two weeks; with what I think is the best edit. Not of my edits, one of yours. If I get any.

^ Tyyyyy Lil.

Okay. If you want more of anything, just put in the comments.

I ONLY BITE ON FRIDAYS!

-N.

No comments:

Post a Comment