What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Saturday 30 May 2015

Okay, so dayyym


I just got like.. omg I can't explain


So I was like:


And I'll show you why.


My Dad: Erin, I'm getting lunch from *Shop near my house*, so be back in a second.

*Two hours later*

I start freaking out, like very other rational person. So I go to the kitchen to eat.


AS IF MY DAD GONE FOR TWO HOURS WASN'T CREEPY ENOUGH, SOME FREAKING OBJECT FROM A FREAKING PARANORMAL ACTIVITY MOVIE FLEW INTO MY LEFT EAR. I COULDN'T HEAR OUT OF THAT EAR FOR THE NEXT HOUR >,<

Damn it. And yeah.

 My speakers on my PC didn't work, and all the people I tried to call were either away, unavailable or were too God-damned lazy to pick up their phone ._.


So, I was on the internet, with MSP open.

And guess what I did?

Made a forum o-o'


But the freakiest thing was that I was reading a creepypasta exactly like the situation I was in ;o;

So yeah. Someone said I shouldn't read creepypastas and watch the things I do because I'm apparently 'one of these ppl who are to terrified to put up with it. yur probs 7'.

Bitch.

She's 'probs' seven with her grammar. .___.


Okay,

-N

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment