What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Saturday 11 April 2015

OH MY GOD!

So.. Guess what?

My Dad's selling the flat ;-;

I have to fucking go live with my step-mom's parents.

She will have:
Me
Devon
Danny
Herself
Kate
Dad
Philip
Mick
David
Catherine
Cats (x5)

She only has three freaking bedrooms xD


But I'm needing to catch a bus to go to school (Instead of walking ;-;)

Be VERY Claustrophobic for the next three months.

Watch my Step-Mom and Dad go to Australia for a month an two weeks and be friggin' worried sick.

Move into another house as the flat's too expensive.

Get two "Meow Meows".

Maybe have  a baby brother or sister.


I'm not too happy with the last one, TBH. I don't want any more sleepless nights and smells. ;-;

I still remember when Danny was born, he was a fecking nightmare.



But on the MSP side of things, I seriously scared the "shet" out of Le Bae, .Fence.

(Click on it to enlarge it)

Yay. Pixi Star scare .Fence.

Trolololololol o-o

Beautiful Breadfish

-Teenage Sayins.


Nope. Damn, I did it again (If you read my forum, you'd get it)


-Nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyan

1 comment:

  1. If you have a kid can you ask your dad to name it
    'Moo'
    ;)
    OHOHOHOH IF IT'S A BOY NAME IS
    'Milky'
    #Milkshake :)xxx

    ReplyDelete