What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Saturday 18 April 2015

D:

Okay, so Candirocked (I think it's Sarah...) Launched a thing where you dress up as an animal...

The only animal I've got is Pikachu, and he's not really an animal. But I've made an outfit, and I'm asking if you can decide for me - whether I redo it, and make another post, or keep this one. It will be on my wishlist, and hopefully you guys will be kind enough as to give it to me? =^.^=

Here's the look:
^-^ So.. It's entirely upto you.

This will also be on my status and I'll make a forum on it, so yeah.


Nyan out

P.S: I'm sorry I haven't been writing posts more oftain; my dad found out and now I can't swear on it.. So yeah. I'll write more frequently ;D

1 comment:

  1. YAAS. PREACH ERIN'S DADDY.

    Stop swearing.

    Sincerely, your father.

    You know i'm not him xD

    ReplyDelete