What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Thursday 2 April 2015

The Nice Guy Gets Nothing:

I've spent, like, a week trying to leve up a couple of people and not my backup. I've asked to see who'd help me on Double Fame (MSP). Nothing. Nothing in the next ten minutes. The nice guy gets in last. So, I've not decided to delete people if they don't watch my movies; not help anyone; ignore people, ect. I'm sick of it. O.K, this was my last night actually being kind. I hope you miss the old me, or as Rita Ora would say "R.I.P To Th Girl I Used To Be". -.- ,-, Okay, apart from dodger22charm, MISShappy, Candirocked and Tomska88, I'm turing cold. I won't care if you've been hacked, or scammed. I won't watch movies and I'll turn snobby, as that's what you want ._. YOU made me do this. I'm sorry. I'll either quit, FOR REAL, or just leave my account with my sister or just ignore everyone, (Not in that list ^^) .-. Okay, well, bye, I guess -.-

2 comments:

  1. YOUR TURNING COLD? I NEED SOME HOT CHOCOLATE AND em... A BLANKET. I'D GIVE YOU MY 'JACKET' BUT IM FREEZING IN HERE xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA. NO DEVON DOES NOT GET YOUR ACCOUNT

    Dear Devon,
    You shall not get her account.
    Love, Your Father.

    ReplyDelete