What would YOU like to see on my blog?

Sunday 21 June 2015

Wattpad.

I CAN FINALLY EDIT.

BUT NOT WRITE CORRECTLY TRYING TO SING YTO X.

I'M LEAVING ALL MY TYPO'S HERE, AND I DON'T GIVE TO FLYING-

-Ed Sheerans. ._.

YOU BAD PERSON. Okay, sorry. xD

I'm trying to write my new Wattpad story; Scarred Moments whilst listeing to music.

And it's failing. 

Oh, and Lil, this is a perfect opituningkfoha\ibgjoginohipoghgaef to add to your list of my typo's.


AND IN SRS NWS:

I got five hours sleeping in three days e.e

And can I post a bit of my story for a small hint of my terrible writing? ^U^ Okay.

"If it was a modern house and if I hadn't had the fight with my parents - I don't even want to call them that at the moment - then I'd probably be fine.
But alas, Hope decided to choose the most dark, falling-to-pieces home on the street, with a basement with a musty smell and an attic which I forbidded myself from ever entering since I heard a scream and an echo of something. 
I closed my eyes and let out a shaky exhale. 
You're just over-thinking the situation! Whatever you're scared of isn't real or isn't in there. Are the words that rolled around in my head while I waited behind the door.
No reply. I waited, until finally my patience mixed with fear and curiosity got the better of me. I poked my head in the slither of the things I could see from the outside to hopefully aviod being seen. "

^U^ Yew leik it.

K thx bai

Wuvv Chuu.

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment